The Deluxe Travel Neck Wallet from Travel Navigator Accessories helps to protect your valuables, documents, and personal information while traveling. You can comfortably wear it around your neck to keep money and valuables close to you while discouraging pickpockets and protecting yourself against identity theft with the RFID-blocking material.
With pockets conveniently-designed to carry paper money, coins, credit cards, a driver’s license, passports, boarding passes, tickets, and other personal documents, you’ll have plenty of space! You can even carry multiple passports (ideal for families) and many smartphones will fit in the larger pockets.
There are also several different ways that it can be worn, according to your own preferences. It can be worn at your chest either on top of your shirt or underneath your shirt. By adjusting the neck strap you can also wear it near your hip, or even tuck it into your pants for added security.
Info on the RFID blocking and more photos are at the end of the page.
- PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES AND PREVENT IDENTITY THEFT: The RFID-blocking material will prevent thieves and scammers from scanning your personal items like passports and credit cards.
- PREVENT PICKPOCKETING: The neck wallet allows you to keep your cash, credit cards, passports, and other important items right on your torso, making it almost impossible for pickpockets to go unnoticed.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: The light material makes it easy to carry, and the well-designed strap and mesh back will be comfortable on top of clothes or against your skin.
- STAY ORGANIZED WITH EASE: With a total of 5 pockets you’ll have plenty of room for all of your important documents and valuables. Several different pockets are large enough to HOLD MULTIPLE PASPORTS or boarding passes and the main zippered pocket is the perfect size for holding paper money without needing to fold it. There is also a small zippered pocket that is perfect for coins and/or keys.
- KEEP YOUR ITEMS SECURE with zippered pockets and Velcro.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY: It’s durable and made to last, and if you have any problems in the first year we’ll replace it for free!
Protect Your Personal Documents While Traveling Without Sacrificing Convenience
If you’ve used other travel wallets in the past you’ve probably experienced a few of these common frustrations:
- No ideal, secured spot to hold your driver’s license and credit cards so they won’t fall out. Ours has a mesh pocket perfectly sized to hold your license and cards kept safe by Velcro.
- Pockets that are not sized right for paper money, forcing you to fold it and pull it out in wads whenever you need it. Ours has a pocket perfectly sized to for paper currency with no need to fold it, accessible from the top or the side (zipper on the side).
- No place for coins. Ours has a zippered pouch conveniently designed for coins and keys.
- No zippers to keep your money, passport, or other valuables from falling out. Ours has two zippers plus Velcro to keep your items safe.
- Not enough pockets. Ours has 5 pockets. The 3 large pockets are ideal for bills, passports, boarding passes, tickets, and many smartphones. The other pockets are for coins and your license/credit cards.
- Pockets that are poorly designed and not convenient for what you need to carry. Our wallet doesn’t just have pockets, it has pockets with a purpose. You’ll have a spot for your coins, paper money, credit cards, passport, and other documents that you need to carry. The pockets have been designed to be the right size for different purposes.
- Not ideal for wearing outside your shirt because of a clear cover exposing your driver’s license or credit cards. Ours can be worn inside or outside of your shirt. Everything is kept inside the wallet so no one can see your license or cards.
- Uncomfortable to wear. Ours has been designed with comfort in mind. It has a breathable mesh back and a comfortable strap.
- Bulky buckle for adjusting the neck strap. Ours has a thin buckle that lays nicely on top of your shirt or under it.
- Cheaply constructed, including zippers that break, Velcro that fails, and stitching that doesn’t hold up. Ours will hold up over time and we stand behind it with a 1 year warranty.
Amazon buyers trust Travel Navigator for the highest quality travel accessories and you’re also backed by our 1 year warranty!
The RFID blocking material is designed to block the 13.56MHz fregquency, which is the same frequency used for the RFID tags in passports and credit cards. It may not block low frequency RFID, which is commonly used for things like animal tags and employee access cards.
Additional Product Photos
- 8 inches tall, 5.5 inches wide
- weight: 2 ounces